Welcome to Zakat and Center Foundation!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Zakat and Center Foundation located at zcfindia.org.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions.
You should not:
- Republish materials from Zakat and Center Foundation.
- Offer products from Zakat and Center Foundation for sale, rental, or sublicensing.
- Copying or reproducing content from Zakat and Center Foundation.
- Spread the content of Zakat and Center Foundation.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written permission.
- Government authorities;
- Search engines;
- News Media;
- Online directory distributors, and System-wide Accredited Businesses are all permitted to link to our website, with the exception of soliciting non-profit organisations, charity shopping centres, and charity fundraising organisations, which are not permitted to do so.
These organisations are permitted to link to our home page, publications, or other website content as long as the link satisfies the following conditions: (a) it is not misleading in any way; (b) it does not imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) it is appropriate for the linking party’s website.
Use of the Zakat and Center Foundation’s logo or other artwork in links is not permitted without a trademark license agreement.